Tuesday, March 31, 2009

52 days...

There are 52 days till i graduate...things i want to do when i graduate...
1. sleep!!!
2. learn to sew
3. organize our books and all my school work
4. figure out how to run a business...i have ideas about future vocation for me and am curious to sit down with folks who i trust to run my ideas past them
5. have a weekend away with ryan
6. go on vaca with the family (i think we almost have it booked..two weeks in june-yeah!!!)
7. sit during naptime and not feel guilty that i'm not reading, writing, studying...
8. write and assimilate all my writtings in my journal about my journey through grad school. i'd love to give this to the kids for them to see later on...
9. start a date once a week with emily ( i have one with will, but not em...)
10. catch up with long lost friends
oh...one more...sand, stain, paint and seal this one piece of furniture i found in a dumpster that i LOVE and think will be amazing, but have not had the time to work on it
okay...one more...have a girls night out/over nighter with friends in my grad program before they all move away
learn how to make jewelry. my sis gave me all the tools for christmas and they've been in my bedroom waiting for me to play with. i have so many old necklaces that i cant wait to tinker around with...
i want to consider more of how to consume less, reuse more, repurpose things in our house more and teach myself and learn along side the kids on how to be a better steward of the possessions we've been given and home.
many more things come to mind...i think i'll stop for now :)

No comments: