Monday, February 16, 2009

memories...







a friend of mine posted these photos on facebook of a missions trip we all took to brazil in 1992. here are a couple of the photos he posted. it made me miss brazil so much, but more than that, it made me miss my friends. heath and jen-i miss you!!! but so glad you are still in my life, even after all this time. sooo glad!! friends since 1988 i think-jen we've been friends since 1986, right? since 5th or 6th grade? i'm so thankful for that time to experience the depth and width of god. that he exists not just in orange county...this was such a monumental trip for my walk as a christian and i am so grateful my parents let me go. it was the summer before my senior year of high school.

sigh...memories. thank you lord for being so near to me, even now as i process my life in 2009...you are so good.

1 comment:

Pithitinha said...

Gostei muito do seu blog...e apesar de nem falar inglês fiz questão de usar um site para me ajudar na tradução...
se quiser dar uma passada no meu...adorareii receber opiniões..para qom o meu fique bom assim como o seu...
beijosssss