Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mothers day!

I couldn't pin emmy down long enough to play photo booth with me! here is will havin' fun with me on photo booth for mom's day!






hope you are all having a great day!! i had a great morning breakfast out with my mom, sister, ry and kiddos. then ry took the kids to church and my mom and sis went to the orange circle to do our yearly walk around antiquing!! it was amazing. i found a beautiful old magazine that was framed with the title "grandmamma" on it. that is what we called my grandma, so i with many tears in my eyes, bought it as a 'happy mothers day' gift for myself. it felt so good to have a little piece of our day with my "grandmamma" a little part of it as well.

it was a beautiful day!
love to you all...hope you all enjoy celebrating today

No comments: