Monday, May 19, 2008

6am...

here i sit...6am...in my favorite back corner booth at panera bread...armed with a wholegrain w/ peanut butter bagel and the strongest black coffee they have...my abnormal psych book by my side (my best friend for the past 12 hrs) and study guide (thank you todd and brian!).  sigh... i wish i was back to sleep.  but, there is something to be said about being up with the sun, cramming things into my head...like it's part of the 'it's finals week' club.  it's my only motivator.  that and i don't want an F on my test!  

pray for me at 3pm!  that i can sift through all i'm cramming to choose the best response to the questions given today, to be able to coherently answer the essay question, and that i can stay awake tonight for ry and i to go out and celebrate me being done (we're going to see narnia!) 

summer break is sooooo close!!  (well...i have two weeks of summer then summer school)

hope you are all well.  

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sending some finals mojo your way!!:)

You'll love Narnia - Nick and I saw it Sat night.

Jenna Lyndsay said...

I'm currently in one of the front chairs in Panera. This has been my home the past few days. Too bad I didn't see you this morning. :) I hope your final goes well. I will be praying. Have a great time celebrating. Narnia is great! Love to you!