Friday, January 11, 2008

friends...


the children that are in this photo belong to three different couples (us included). two of the couples i would consider my 'life-ers'. meaning...we want to do life with them. live near them, have our children grow up together, do family meals together...do life together. the past few years we have been doing this, but this year has held some transitions. this photo is a constant reminder to me of the prayer in my heart that we can still do life together even though we are far apart. now, as of tomorrow morning, this photo is in need of an update. one baby is now walking that needs to be in the photo and one will be born tomorrow. i love that! i love that we are all experiencing our lives together. that is a gift. becky, michele, you are a gift to me and i pray i can be a comfort and safety net to you as you are to me. dan and greg, you both are men that i treasure are in my husband's life. he could not do life without you both. you effect me because of your care and friendship of ryan. thank you dear friends for your friendships.

1 comment:

michele said...

Hey Alyssa, I just started catching up on blogs again since little Ellie was born. What a sweet surprise to read your entry! We are so thankful for your friendship! Thanks for all the ways you care for our family and love us!!!