Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Condo photos


Cute little reading nook under the stairs...Em's little school spot too...she loves reading under there and doing 'school' (since we're on summer break)


View from the loft to the downstairs


The living room



The kids room-or just Em's bunk with her new bedding (thanks katrina!!)


Our bedroom


Okay....long awaited condo photos!!
I've chosen not to hang photos b/c of knowing that this condo really is temporary-we might be here for only 2 more months, or a lot longer, once we hear from Sunland more specifically and have our next interview on the 18th, we'll have a better picture of how much longer we'll be here. In the meantime, I can't tell you how much of a retreat and blessing this condo has been. I barely ever need to turn on the lights because of all the natural lighting. I think we've ran the a/c a total of 2hrs since moving here (and that was basically on moving day!) because when you open up all the windows, the breeze makes you feel like you're at the beach. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. I think it will be harder to leave our condo than it was to leave Biola! this place is a gift that I can't thank my in laws enough for. I pray that the Lord will bring us another retreat like this place has been for our next home...and perhaps we can be there long enough for me to hang stuff!!

No comments: