Sunday, November 22, 2009

Engaged!!!!


Em jumping up into "Zia's" arm to celebrate with her

Mom and Marisa



The beautiful ring! It's a gold band with filigree all around and this whole row of awesome diamonds. Perfect!! Just perfect!! very antique-y!!!

My lovely sister, Marisa and her awesome man, Daniel...are now...(finally!) ENGAGED!!! (sorry, forgot to get a photo of him! I was so excited I sort of forgot him....boo!)
He took her to the Magic Castle for brunch last Sunday and during one of the magic shows, the magician did a trick that made the ring box appear and Daniel got on his knee and proposed!! Thatta Boy!! Well done!!

I could not love him more and am so happy for my sister....i'm very much trying NOT to meddle...not asking what she is thinking...invitation...date...flowers....sigh....i'm doing well i think! i've not called her all week to bug and ask!!

Love you both lovely ones!! YEAH!!!

No comments: