Thursday, October 8, 2009

it's been a while....

How we felt upon dropping off both kids to school....Ry:Stoked, Aly: Sad....


Grandma Linda and Will in his classroom on his first day of school



Ms. Monica and Will (monica is his preschool teacher....A.MA.ZING lady!)

Em at her desk starting her first day of kindergarten!!

Could this backpack BE any bigger??!!

sorry!! it's been a while...like a month-ish!! here is an update in brief with photos:
Em started full day kindergarten...big deal!! I think we are still adjusting to that schedule. She is learning SOOO much! I'm so proud of her....

William started preschool and turned 4!!!...in fact I need to pick him up in about 20m! HE LOVES it! I LOVE seeing him bounce off to see his friends with his backpack on. They are all such fans of each other (all his little buddies!) I just love it. He is such is own person and I love seeing that come out more and more.

I am teaching at Talbot this fall. I have four groups of classes facilitating mentorship. It's challenging and fulfilling all in the same vein. and oh...i turned 35!

Ry is just working here at Biola right now for the moment. I say that because he had two jobs for a bit, but we left that job to free up more time for us to find what is next, but we just don't know if we can live on his salary alone (I barely make anything and i have no clue what i'm going to have in terms of classes next semester, so we can't totally depend on me quite yet, someday soon i hope!) so we are praying and considering him getting another job...we'll see and keep you posted.

we'd appreciate your prayers...it has been quite a few months, especially this month. as we face some rough waters, we are ever reminded that a surrendered life in Christ is not always the easiest road, but the road we must take towards being transformed into his likeness. if you want a more indepth look at our journey/my journey....check out:
http://www.conversantlife.com/alyssalow

until next post...
aly for the lows

No comments: