Saturday, October 31, 2009

breakfast club


i've been so blessed lately with the Lord giving me some real amazing friends...we created this awesome group called the breakfast club (b/c we LOVE the movie, there are 5 of us, and we're all kids of the 80s!) i think the Lord has brought them into my life at just the right time, especially in light of all that I am going through with learning how to not shop, all the things behind my hiding and how that has effected my life. i'm so thankful for them. i know that i have not shared all the depths of my soul...but isn't that what the journey is for? isn't that what life is for? time...friendship deepening and growing? i know that i have so much more to say and i know that it is so hard for me to always share...but i'm so thankful for these women who hang out, stick in there with me and love me as i share my heart, or listen to their heart. they are a gift and i love them.
michele, chrissie, julie (audrey too!) and gina (even though you we not able to make to today), i really love spending time with you and am so glad the Lord has given you to me at this time in my life. I hope i can be as much a blessing to you as you are to me.

No comments: