Monday, August 17, 2009

separate?

so...the last post was about my leading to not shop for a semester or maybe a year. i thought about starting another (yes, that is right, another) blog about this process since this blog is primarily for our family (and dear friend) who may or may not be connected to facebook to catch up on us, our family photos, family anticdotes (sp?) and the ever evolving 'fit back into my pants' (hee ehee hee)

so...i started another blog. if you want to follow it...i'm going to journal about my process about not shopping, what i'm struggling with, my triumphs, my frustrations...anything and everything about this whole experiment. something that has been part of this whole journey for me is hiding. i've hidden my struggles from friends and family and this blog is really bringing another layer of accountability...it's hard hard hard to admit this...and hard to give out the blog because it's another layer of lifing the hiding...i'm asking for comments, respones...and mostly prayer.

http://www.conversantlife.com/alyssalow

also...if you have friends or yourself...that you are struggling with shopping or hiding....please feel free to direct them to my blog.

we'll continue to use this blog for family updates and stuff...but direct yourself to the above blog for my journalling/blogging about this experiment.

1 comment:

Brittnee said...

I see you are interested in the My Mama Made It gift exchange and you made a comment after me, however you didn't leave an email address. If you are still interested, I'm suposed to send you a package so email me with your address at brittneegropp@gmail.com.