Thursday, June 11, 2009

set back...

Hey all!!

So...aly here...there is a set back to my "FBIMP"...i hurt my back doing situps...my tummy is so out of shape that i hurt my back. I am still getting up and walking and stretching in the morning and hopefully when Monday rolls around, i can do arms and lunges...sigh...the body is getting old folks and it is high time to take care of it...i'm soooo sore!!! BUT i woke up every morning at 6:15 to meet my girl charity at the gym at 6:30...i've woken up to be there...now we just need to care for my back...

sarah-sweet comment/post, thanks for the encouragement and i'm sure i'll be contacting you at some points for tips and further pep talks!!

on another note...emily's fifth birthday party is this weekend...can't wait! it's a princess warrior theme. she LOVES all things princess, and LOVES all things kung-fu or obstacle course-y...so we tried to incorporate them both...and it also allows us to include boys in her party fun, so we'll talk lots of photos and post them next week!

now..off to write all those thank you note for all the thoughtful graduation notes and gifts y'all got me! i hope to get my sewing machine in the next few weeks...we are planning our family vacation to cedar breaks utah to explore some great national parks (all i've ever been to is yosemite!) and heating and stretching my back so it heals!! oh...and for those who gave me money for graduation, THANK YOU so much...i'm stock piling it so it can go towards a nikon 40 dslr camera... : )

have a great weekend! what will you all be doing?

No comments: