Thursday, June 18, 2009

Operation FBIMP update!!

Well we are nearing the end of four weeks in the operation. Do I fit in my pants yet? I have been asked that question. The answer is: "yes and no". What does that mean? just what it says bucko! I do fit better in my pants. But they are not swimming on me as I have hoped they would by this point. This has been a battle and test of wills and yet, for some strange reason, I am still finding that my belly is lapping over my belt....but not as much as before. That is a moral victory I suppose. Here's the big thing though: today I played tennis for four hours. This is not an exaggeration. I really played Tennis all morning! We went to Chik-Fil-a for lunch and I went into the bathroom and placed my head under their automatic faucet. Then I walked out with my dripping head and some lady who looked an awful lot like Kate from jon and kate plus 8, looked at me strange. I think it was because I was this big oafy sweaty guy with a beet red face sitting at the next table and I was dripping wet. I did it. Four hours of tennis? Four weeks ago, this was not possible. I probably would have dropped in sheer fatigue and you bet I am tired right now, but it just felt good to know that I could do it...I could hang in there and make it!

so operation FBIMP has been somewhat of a success as far as shrinking by belly so I'll fit back into my pants, but I have more stamina now. I also think my posture is better. And my pecs are awesome right now!!!!

No comments: