Friday, July 18, 2008

anthropologie

Hey all!! so, I was totally spoiled yesterday.  My aunt (by marriage) Leann is visiting from back east.  She gave me for christmas an anthropologie GC and i've held onto it till she could visit and we could spend it together.  My father in law LOVES (seriously!) to shop, especially at fashion island (could i BE more blessed?!) so we drove down, and camped out in my favorite store (next to target and jcrew of course!) and i tried on 1/2 the store.  I ended up with two cardigans, a new white blouse and a killer jacket-all of which my father in law picked out!!  It cracks me up that he loves it so much, but I am thankful that I can enjoy it with him too!


the pouty look they gave me for the photo.  they are on the couch in the store watching me model all the clothes i tried on.  


oh...the yummy food we ate at the neiman marcus cafe.  brioche maine lobster blt with butter lettuce and creamy pesto.  seriously, it was awesome.  i can't wait till it's cold enough to wear all my new cardigans and clothes!

1 comment:

michele said...

You love you some cardigans! Can't wait to see your new clothes. See you soon!