Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our home...

Our home, in Hart Hall at Biola is under MAJOR construction this summer.  Below are photos I took as of Saturday...I'll post some more later this week when I get some updated ones.


This is the new RA office, the old vending machine area
To the left, the new RA office, to the right, the old RA office, the new vending machine area
This is a photo from the lobby of the new ceiling they are dropping with beams and recessed lighting
Front view of the new RA office.  Not as big as I thought it would be...at all!  I think there will be room for their desk, book case, fridge and a small side chair.   :(  I wished it was bigger!!  Oh well...at least they will have a new space with AC!!  Yeah!!

so, for the moment, we are still in Placentia...MELTING!!!  The AC is broken at my inlaws house and I don't blame them for not fixing it with the cost of energy...but omgosh!!  i'm so melting!!  The poor babes are waking up from the naptime all toasty pink and sweaty - cute a cuddly, but HOT!!  We basically live at the local fountain in fullerton.  (i'll post those pics once we take them!)

How is your summer?  Off to a girls night out (YEAHOO!!!) at Roman Cucinas (one of my favorite places for food...this summer I vow to learn how to make a side link to post my fav restaurants and reviews of them since y'all always ask me for places to go)  OH!!  my favorite place that is new to me...but old...

The Beachcomber at Crystal Cove.  Pricey food...BUT...park and walk to the beach, play in the water, get a yummy cocktail at the bar and that receipt pays for your parking.  It was like being at surf camp as a kid in youth group all over again!  I WANT to book a crystal cove beach cottage for a fun family get a way!!  Anyway...that was so super fun on Monday (our date day, thank you heather!)  we had planned to use our Disneyland passes, but it was too dang hot!  So we went to the beach...it was awesome.  Felt like summer!

What feels like summer to you?  

love to you all!

No comments: