Thursday, June 5, 2008

Adjusted...

I think i'm adjusted to our new summer and space here in my in-laws lovely home.  Here are some of the things I love about being here:
1) FREE LAUNDRY! 
2) The late afternoons after naptime in their backyard.  The fountain is running, the kids are laughing and playing and it's so fun to make a meal and eat it in the backyard and just be lazy out there
3) My in-laws!  After a meltdown of being tired and dealing with change w/o Ryan being here, my dear ed and linda, whose hearts are so generous, let me bawl in the kitchen over a loaf of bread! (after not having food b/c of needing to grocery shop, and barely sleeping and moving for two days, the fact that we were eating their food was a gift, but I seriously lost it over a loaf of bread!) I loved staying up last night and watching "so you think you can dance" with my ed (dad in law).  
4) Tri City Park-we are a block away from a park where Ry and I grew up and it's so nice to walk there in the morning to go play.  

I know I love so many more things about being here (like NO CONSTRUCTION NOISE!).  I'll write more later.  I'm sure more will come when Ry arrives tonight.  Seriously, the longest week ever w/o him!

Enjoy your weekend.  It's almost here!

No comments: