Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girls night in...

Three girlfriends from my grad program came over for dinner on the patio, kite flying and pedicures.  (One sweet friend had to go home, we missed you, Grace!)  Lauren, Amy and I rotated stations, warming and massaging our feet, then putting them in a spa (Jess, if you are reading this, remember that spa you gave me forever ago as a sweet gift?!  still using it!!) then painting our toes.  All while watching "Mean Girls" (ah..that movie is great!)  It was such a fun night.  


Lauren warming and massaging her feet while Amy's feet are in a foot spa.  And you can see a little bit of the rug I got at the garage sale I just went to.  $5!!!  

Enjoy your evening.  Do you have any girl night outs or in's up and coming?  what are you doing, i'd love new ideas!!

No comments: